The SPASE Tutorials provide a step-by-step introduction to creating SPASE resource descriptions.
The available tutorials are includes:
- What is a Resource
- Discover what a Resource is in the world of SPASE.
- Creating a Resource ID
- How to create a resource identifier (ID) for a new resource description.
- You as a Resource
- Create your first resource description by describing yourself.
- Finding a Resource
- Find existing resource descriptions so you don't have to do everything from scratch.
- Describing Data Resources
- Learn how to describe a data resource.
- Giving Credit
- Acknowledging the work of others is an important part of science. Learn how to give proper credit.
- Validating a Description
- Learn how to use tools to validate a resource description.